Monday, November 14, 2011

Quick update

I don't see how people maintain their blogs daily - or even regularly. I guess if you are getting paid for it then there is incentive.


Quick update:


Kadence is 15 months. She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight.


She amazes me everyday with what she knows. She is mimicing our words. She likes to help out with cleaning and feeding the chickens. It's the process! She enjoys music and being outside. She is one of my favorite people to spend time with during the day. And I am glad since we spend so much time together! It is a blessing, a privledge and a joy to be Kadence's mom.


The Lord has grown me in Him through parenting and through my marriage and I am grateful. It is an honor, a blessing and a joy to be Daniel's wife. But first and foremost, I am delighted and blessed to have a relationship with Jesus - to be His Beloved.


I didn't say that any of this was easy - but it helps when you work from an attitiude of graitude.


Bloom where your planted.


Rejoice in all things.


Give thanks in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment