Monday, July 20, 2009

One small step . . .

This past Friday, Lucille sent us our paperwork for the home study. I won't go into the dramatics or nuances. I'm just grateful to be putting one foot in front of the other.
We have one class this Friday with a lawyer and then somewhere in this process we will be completeing an infant care class.
We will be working on our family profile and researching pediatrcians, formula, diapers (yes, we want to do cloth diapers. no, we are not crazy), etc. . .
We will also be working out having some fundraisers. We have a few ideas but we are open to suggestions.
There will be quite a bit going on and then we will go into the waiting.
Please continue to pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be praying. I love you two and I know that the Lord will be faithful. Becoming more exited about hear of your steps getting closer to having this baby at home!

    ReplyDelete